Welcome and prevention protocol
Because safety for you and our staff comes first, we took measures to welcome you the best way we can:
To protect yourself and others from Coronavirus :
- Respect social distancing
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your arm or use a disposable tissue
- Wash your hands very frequently or use hydroalcoholic lotion
- Avoid close contact when greeting people
- Respect circulation directions in common areas.
Also, we adapted our services for you :
- Hydroalcoholic lotion will be at disposal
- Press and magazines will be available on your digital devices
- Meticulous cleaning measures have been reinforced
- Common areas have been adapted to respect social distancing
- Check-in procedures have been adapted to minimize contact and assure you a warm welcome
- Plexiglass has been installed to protect you and our staff
- In some cases, signatures may not be requested or necessary to approve food and beverage orders
- Your room may only be accessible by you and your family on request
- Cleaning routine may only be done in your absence
- A meticulous cleaning routine has been defined for common areas
- Food and beverage will be served by our staff at the door of your room, or to take away.
- Unfortunately, due to health recommendations, we had to make the decision to close our gym and sauna rooms.
Specific sales conditions :
For any booking made directly with our services (hotel website, mail or phone), our sales conditions are more flexible :
- Flexible rate :
- No deposit at the time of the booking
- Cancellation with no penalties until 24h prior to arrival
- Modification allowed until 24h prior to arrival upon availability
All these facilities and services may be adjusted according to the governmental recommendations.